For over 50 years, the Arkansas AFL-CIO has been dedicated to the rights and interests of Arkansas's working men and women. When working people come together, they make things better for everyone. Joining together in unions enables workers to negotiate for higher wages and benefits and improve conditions in the workplace. There are millions of union members in America from all walks of life. These individuals know that by speaking up together, you can accomplish more than you could on your own.
The Union Difference
Union members work together to negotiate and enforce a contract with management that guarantees the things you care about like decent raises, affordable health care, job security, and a stable schedule.
Virtual Event: Lifting Up Women on the Shop Floor23 Mar, 2023 Read More > Virtual Event: Lifting Up Women on the Shop Floor
Call: Paycheck Fairness Act15 Mar, 2023 Read More > Call: Paycheck Fairness Act
International Women’s Day10 Mar, 2023 Read More > International Women’s Day
Petition: Pass the PRO Act28 Feb, 2023 Read More > Petition: Pass the PRO Act
Record a Video
Tell us why the PRO Act is important to you and how it will help all working people.
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Service & Solidarity Spotlight: Michigan Repeals Right to Work -
- Virtual Event: Lifting Up Women on the Shop Floor -
- Nursing Home Initiative to Right America’s Injustices -
- Call: Paycheck Fairness Act -
- International Women’s Day -
- 2023 Women Labor Leaders -
- Black History Month Profiles: Desirae Beatty -
- Black History Month Profiles: E. Faye Butler -
- Black History Month Profiles: Dewanda Mitchell -
- Black History Month Profiles: Derrick McDonald II -